Whitgift Care’s 1596 Club
Our welcoming and professional Day Care service called the 1596 Club offers you a home from home; helping to relieve loneliness and isolation while supporting you to maintain your independence.
You can enjoy friendship and companionship through our many social events on offer and our friendly staff are on hand to provide assistance with additional needs. The 1596 Club is open every weekday 10am – 4pm, for just £20 a day.
Who is it for?
- All people over 60
- People who live on their own while still wanting to maintain their independence
- People who would like to join in social activities or try out a new hobby
- Carers who would value a break from their caring role
The 1596 Club runs in two of Whitgift Care’s homes at:
- Whitgift House, 76 Brighton Road, South Croydon, Surrey, CR2 6AB
- Wilhelmina House, 21 Park Hill Rise, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 5JF
If you are interested in attending the 1596 Club or would like more information, complete the online form with your details and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible www.whitgiftcare.co.uk/contact